[Alt-photo] Cyanotype shelf life

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 05:38:57 UTC 2017

Hi Kurt,

2 years ago, after moving my darkroom from one city to another place, I
had some mess with all the boxes containing my gear, my products, etc.
Before setting up my complete silver-gelatin darkroom; I needed to offer
a friend a small present. I decided to make a cyanotype and used the
first 2 bottles of mixed Solution A/Solution B which appeared out of a
cardboard. My label said: ‘mixed 10/2011’.

It worked fine and the results were perfect!