[Alt-photo] Cyanotype shelf life

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Jun 30 18:29:32 UTC 2017

It's the other way around, maybe your memory is playing a game to you?

Ware's formula shelf life can be extended to something around 1 year with
the addition of dichromate. Just mix enough volume for six months and
you'll be fine...

Regards,

On Jun 30, 2017 9:24 PM, "Kurt Nagy via Alt-photo-process-list" <