[Alt-photo] Framing and shipping prints for show.

Daniel Williams dtwilliams3 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 18:35:33 UTC 2017

I've got a show coming up in September in San Luis Obispo, CA and I live
near Seattle. All the other shows I've had were here in Washington and
driving to the site was not an issue.  This time either I need to make a
long drive to deliver and pick up my work or I need to ship it which
I've never done. There will be Twenty to twenty-four 11x14 prints.

I could use some advice on two issues.

First: I have always used glass with my frames but this time, if I ship
them, I'm considering acrylic to reduce weight and avoid breakage. Maybe
with UV protection but not the glare-free. any thoughts on this?

Second: Any recommendations on shipping?

Dan Williams
Enumclaw WA