[Alt-photo] Framing and shipping prints for show.

dtwilliams3 at comcast.net dtwilliams3 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 19:28:49 UTC 2017

Denny, thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that.

I  didn't state the size correctly. These are small prints matted to 11x14.

Dan Williams

Enumclaw WA

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:17 PM -0700, "Denny" <dspector at charter.net> wrote:

Dan, you might check with the gallery to see if they can provide framing,
possibly even temporary frames.  It might be cost effective and a lot easier
to ship.

If the prints are 11 x 14, what size are you framing them?  I've never
shipped glass any larger than 11x14, I've used plex for 16x20 and larger.

Denny