[Alt-photo] Possible paper issue

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:24:47 UTC 2017

Hi Marek,

My friend's experience with the new batch of Revere was when making gum
prints, not platinum (I *think*).  No additional sizing.  I've had great
luck with it for gum, and no issues at all-- but my batch was not as new as
what she'd just purchased. But she did get that mottled look, as you
describe, but only in the highlights.  I asked her to comment on here what
she experienced, so maybe she will.

Diana

*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Marek Matusz via Alt-photo-process-list <