[Alt-photo] Looking for World Journal Post-Factory Photography

Philippe Ayral payral at gmail.com
Sat May 6 07:38:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

I already sold all my issues but I still have a PDF version of issue 1. If
you are interested mail me your mail address and I will send it to you.
It's 10,3 Mo. If it's too big I can make a compressed version.

Regards,

*Philippe Ayral* *Photographie*
52, rue de Vallard - 74240 Gaillard
Tél: 04 50 39 79 81