[Alt-photo] Looking for World Journal Post-Factory Photography

Malin Fabbri alternativephotography at gmail.com
Sat May 6 14:59:16 UTC 2017

Hi all,
The first issue is available here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/book/free-downloads/
Judy very kindly gave permission to give it away for free.
The remaining 8 issues can be ordered from Jessica Seigel – Judy Seigel’s
daughter – by emailing postfactoryjournal at gmail.com, though it can take
some time to get a reply, since she is also busy with other stuff.
I would love all issues to be available for free, and shall ask Jessica
about it again.
All the best,
Malin

On 6 May 2017 at 10:15, Serdar Bilici via Alt-photo-process-list <

> Thank you Philippe ,
>
> Issue 1 is still available for download from alternativephotography.com, I
> am looking for the rest.
>
> Regards
> Serdar
>
> On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Philippe Ayral via Alt-photo-process-list
> <
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I already sold all my issues but I still have a PDF version of issue 1.
> If
> > you are interested mail me your mail address and I will send it to you.
> > It's 10,3 Mo. If it's too big I can make a compressed version.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > *Philippe Ayral* *Photographie*
> > 52, rue de Vallard - 74240 Gaillard
> > Tél: 04 50 39 79 81
> > www.payral.fr

> > alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>:
> >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I am looking for the issues of the world journal of post-factory
> > > photography. I have emailed the daughter of Judy Seigel as instructed
> in
> > > the alternativephotography website but no response. After a quick
> search
> > >  on the internet, it's mentioned in APUG that there are no copies left.
> > >
> > > I am looking for them for my thesis project, is it possible to find any
> > > electronic or printed copies?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Serdar Bilici
> > > Alt-photo-process-list | altphotolist.org

All the best,
Malin

*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Malin Fabbri