[Alt-photo] Looking for World Journal Post-Factory Photography

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:25:01 UTC 2017

Thank you all,

I will wait for Jessica Seigel's response, I would like to collect the
issues for myself.
But apparently Loris has all the issues, I will check some articles from
his copies.

I will check Lotus camera too.

I hope they will be available in digital formats in the future.
They are quite valuable in alternative processes history.

Regards
Serdar Bilici

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Bert Kuijer via Alt-photo-process-list <