[Alt-photo] Looking for World Journal Post-Factory Photography

epona fyrefly epona.fyrefly at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:39:20 UTC 2017

Sad story- I used to own all nine editions, purchased from Judy.  (It
sounds from these messages that she has passed?  If so, very sorry to hear
this.)

After 3 cross-country moves, they have been lost.  I keep hoping I'll open
a box someday and there they will be.....

Regards,
Christine Shepherd

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Serdar Bilici via Alt-photo-process-list <