[Alt-photo] Sulfamic Acid & Aches HP for Cyanotype

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Sat May 6 19:58:39 UTC 2017

I'm starting to experiment with Mike Ware's cyanotype process.  To clear
Arches HP, I've followed the directions of other on the list and have
used sulfamic acid.  I mixed up  2L solution and put through 12 Arches
papers.  At the end of it, the solution was a light blue.  Does this
indicate anything?  I've read that a 3L solution will clear about 40
8x10 papers - just wondering if the light blue indicates exhaustion or
something along those lines?

Thanks, by the way, for a most informative mailing list - this is my
first post - I've learned a lot from it.

David