[Alt-photo] Sulfamic Acid & Aches HP for Cyanotype

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sat May 6 21:25:55 UTC 2017

Well I think the color comes from the gloves.

Green latex gloves gave off some color to the sulfamic acid solution.

Black nitril gloves gave off blue-purple color when using some solvent
based pvc adhesive.

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 11:34 PM, David Christensen via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>