[Alt-photo] digital neg drying

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Sun May 7 17:13:24 UTC 2017

I usually try to let my digital negs sit overnight to "cure" but sometimes,
especially when doing a lot of testing, that is really inconvenient.

How long have you found you need to let negs sit before using them without
adverse consequences?

I've sometimes used a hair dryer on the back of the negs, but I have no
idea how long to do that or if there is some sign that the neg is ready for
use when accelerating the process that way.

I'm using an Epson 11880 on Pictorico Ultra film with both QTR (pt/pd) and
straight driver (cyanotype).

Thanks
Bob

--