[Alt-photo] digital neg drying

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Sun May 7 18:14:41 UTC 2017

Bob - I've been printing digital negs on a 1430 using Pictorico Ultra
and Piezography inks.  After about five minutes, I use a hairdryer on a
low cool/warm setting and move it over the neg about 10 inches away for
three minutes.  I've had no problems with the neg sticking to the carbon
tissue I'm using.

David