[Alt-photo] digital neg drying

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Sun May 7 20:28:03 UTC 2017

Thanks Marek

I think I had also heard something about the "milkiness" of the neg
disappearing - I'll watch for that. To your knowledge, does that affect how
the neg prints or is it just related to the dryness of the neg (so it won't
stick and get ruined)? Seems like that could affect final density of the
print.

Bob

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Marek Matusz via Alt-photo-process-list <

Color Folio
www.colorfolio.com

2550 Lewis Dr.
Sebastopol, CA 95472