[Alt-photo] digital neg drying

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 02:47:53 UTC 2017

Hi, Bob:

To remove some of the variations due to potential inadequate drying, I started doing a final drying (no matter if it was printed 15 minutes ago or the night before) by putting it in a toaster oven (now donated to the darkroom) with convection function turned on and temperature turned up the bare minimum (around 40-50C) for an hour before I do the printing.  That took care of the occasional "sticking" of the negative to the paper.  Will see if the procedure survives the coming summer's inevitable hot and humid months.

:Niranjan.