[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 1

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Mon May 8 04:54:25 UTC 2017

Funny,

This problem seems to be cropping up a lot lately.

One of my students solved the problem by setting the paper feed adjustment to -30 and adjusting paper thickness setting to thickness of Pictorico.

The info on head alignment issues is interesting.

Has anyone tried doing alignment with photo glossy media setting and Pictorico film loaded?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy