[Alt-photo] Cyanotypes and Hard Water

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon May 8 07:46:53 UTC 2017

Using distilled water for washing dealkalized paper or clearing is
overkill; you can use soft potable (drinking) water, or better invest on a
small reverse osmosis home water purification appliance. I do the latter at
home; I get high quality water (better than any drinking water supplier)
for consuming (incl. cooking), plus washing / clearing prints...

Regards,