[Alt-photo] Let's talk banding...

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Tue May 9 16:13:06 UTC 2017

Kerik

A couple of tricks to try if you are having problems running the Pictorico
through the alignment process.

First you can run it through with a white sheet of paper behind the
Pictorico, a carrier sheet as it were. Only problem with that is it will
change paper thickness which may affect the head alignment.

The other is to turn off the "paper size" sensor - I'm not sure if this
sensor also checks the density of the paper but this video showing how to
do it implies it might. Just make sure you enter the paper parameters
correctly since the printer won't double check for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwESUFz3O3o

Bob

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Kerik Kouklis via Alt-photo-process-list <

Color Folio
www.colorfolio.com

2550 Lewis Dr.
Sebastopol, CA 95472