[Alt-photo] Let's talk banding...

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Tue May 9 18:24:38 UTC 2017

Hi Kerik,

Walker's email just reminded me that I had a on and off weird banding issue a while back, and I couldn't figure it out. Walker suggested to adjust the paper feed speed and it solved it.

Here are my settings on the 7880 for Pictorico OHP:

Platten gap narrow
Paper feed adjust: -0.15%
Paper suction: -3
Paper thickness: 0.1mm