[Alt-photo] mixing solution

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed May 10 15:56:58 UTC 2017

Never add water into acid!!! That's rule #1 when working with acids.

You may add 600ml water into a 1000-1500ml beaker, then add citric acid
constantly stirring and then add more water to make 1000ml.

If I remember correctly, mixing citric acid into water is endothermic (the
solution temperature goes down...), therefore you may opt to warm the water
beforehand; (to 40-50C in the microwave owen) the acid will go into
solution faster...

On May 10, 2017 6:44 PM, "Bob Cornelis via Alt-photo-process-list" <