[Alt-photo] mixing solution

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Wed May 10 17:34:19 UTC 2017

The solubility of citric acid in water is 147.76g in 100ml at 20°C (68°F), so It's probably not necessary to warm the water much to dissolve 400g in 1000ml, though it would dissolve faster in warmer water. I use citric acid every day and always dissolve it at room temp, though I'm not using at that high of a concentration.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com