[Alt-photo] sad news

Jack Brubaker jack at jackbrubaker.com
Fri May 12 02:49:16 UTC 2017

Judy
 was such a great force of a person. When she asked me to write something
about my experiences studying with Henry Holmes Smith I was hesitant but
her editing was remarkable. I stopped by her place in the Village and she
was so welcoming. She took a real interest in my stepson and engaged him in
long conversation. I was just wondering how she was coping with her
transition from being the leader she was to the elderly woman with reducing
capacities. Sad she is not here to see all that is continuing to bloom from
her efforts.

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>