[Alt-photo] sad news

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Fri May 12 06:57:43 UTC 2017

Christina,

Thanks for the info.

So sad. When I joined the list long, long time ago, Judy’s presence and
energies amazed me. What a fantastic person! I never met her but
exchanged some private messages with her at the time of 09/11 and I had
the opportunity to understand how much humanity was in her, besides her
extraordinary technical and pedagogical abilities!

My /Post Factory Journal /complete collection is always at my hands’
reach and sometimes, when I have enough working on some subjects, I
randomly open one of the PFJ issues and re-read one article (which I
already read 30 times) or I just wander through her illustration
drawings which still make me laugh so much…

Thanks Judy for all you brought to our ‘Alt – community’. I feel you
will stay behind my emulsion brush strokes on paper forever.

    ‘Alternative cheers’ from France,

    Jean