[Alt-photo] sad news

Mike Ware mike at mikeware.co.uk
Fri May 12 11:06:26 UTC 2017

I would like to add my tribute to Judy Seigel’s life of achievement in alternative photography.
In those early days we corresponded - and interacted! - frequently, both publicly on the precursor to this List, and in private.
I greatly valued Judy’s challenging perceptiveness which always sharpened one’s thinking and research, her gift for language, and her editorial skills.
Her contributions to alternative photography, so generously and enthusiastically given, were huge; and the world is a duller place without her acerbic wit.

Mike