[Alt-photo] sad news

Dave S fotodave at dsoemarko.us
Fri May 12 12:15:15 UTC 2017

Very sad news indeed.

I remember lots of email conversation with her, on gum printing or general stuffs in life. I had always enjoyed her writing and never it mean spirited but a style of writing and humor instead. She was very supporting when I was working on the LC-1 developer for lith film although she herself had retired and didn't do much gum printing anymore at that time.

She will be dearly missed.

Dave S