[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 9

johnbrewerphotography at gmail.com johnbrewerphotography at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:41:59 UTC 2017

Haha re the t-shirt Mark, that's Judy I guess!

I bought her book of political t-shirts (Read my T-Shirt) a few years ago which she kindly signed and enjoyed it immensely as did my wife and mother-in-law both of whom are American. I will re-visit the book this week and think of Judy.

Sent from my iPhone