[Alt-photo] waxing palladium prints

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Sat May 13 17:50:46 UTC 2017

I never had much success with lavender oil. I have tried various lavender
oils but it is solvent quality is too weak.
It might work as a plasticizer but not as solvent.
So I switched to white spirits, it happens to be the same solvent in
renaissance wax.
1+2 or 1+3 mixture of wax and white spirits make a very easy to apply
creamy wax. I apply it leave it to dry for 5-10 mins then buff it.

Regards
Serdar Bilici

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Karen Hymer via Alt-photo-process-list <