[Alt-photo] waxing palladium prints

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Sun May 14 03:38:35 UTC 2017

Hi Karen,

    I wax my Pt/Pd work with Dorlands and apply it with my bare fingers. I apply a light coating using a circular motion then use a blow dryer to heat set--- you can see the wax sink into the surface of the paper. To date I have had no problems using this technique (which is described in Christopher James' book).

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

Sent from my iPhone