[Alt-photo] P600 printer

Laura Valentino lv at lauraval.com
Sun May 14 23:12:17 UTC 2017

Hi John,

On an earlier thread about the p800, several people reported getting
very good results printing negatives on the p600, I was one of them.
Yes, the ink is cheaper on the p800, but you only make up the price
difference of the 2 printers after several hundred prints, so I figure
for a low-volume printer like myself, it's not so bad.

However, if you're going for the p600 because it's smaller, you might be
interested to know that the p800 isn't that much bigger in total size -
check it out.

The p600 also prints beautiful photos (for family and friends) in case
you're worried about it not getting enough use (apparently these
printers like to be used somewhat regularly). You can also just print a
test print every so often to keep them going.

Best Regards,

Laura