[Alt-photo] ziatype

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:46:18 UTC 2017

Hi Bob-

    I also work in Pt/Pd but I teach Ziatype workshops. I would say you are safe to use one curve for Zia - the point is that the contrast and tonal changes can be controlled with the chemistry. I have a very nice Zia curve that I would be happy to share with you if you like off-list. It was developed and given to me last summer by Christopher James and is not in the latest edition of his book. I have been using it successfully in my workshops.
    The fact that Zia is POP makes it very user friendly in teaching situations and the tonal possibilities are really beautiful.
   Here is a link to Facebook to see some of the work produced in my Ziatype workshop at Digital Silver Imaging in Belmont, MA this past weekend. If you are not on Facebook I will have them up on my website for viewing in a day or so.

https://www.facebook.com/anne.eder.12/posts/10155163607129002

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com