[Alt-photo] ziatype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 16 05:52:14 UTC 2017

Ditto, just calibrate for plain formula, then you will just have to fiddle
with the exposure time when you change the chemistry. Since it's a pop
process you already check the progresss of the exposure anyway, therefore
it will not affect your printing procedure much.

Just try and see if that works for you. Don't complicate things by for
premature optimization...

Regards,