[Alt-photo] sad news

epona fyrefly epona.fyrefly at gmail.com
Thu May 18 18:24:16 UTC 2017

I joined this list what seems like a million years ago (maybe 20?) and Judy
was someone who immediately stood out to me.  She was brilliant and witty
and forthright, generous with her knowledge, and had a good heart.  We
exchanged more than a few private emails and she was kind to this "new
young whippersnapper fresh out of art school".  So sad to hear this news.
So sad to hear she had Alzheimer's...my grandmother has it now and it is so
painful to watch it take great minds.....  I am glad she passed peacefully
and hope there are lots of pigments and plenty of gum arabic waiting for
her in the afterlife.

-Christine Shepherd

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Eric Neilsen via Alt-photo-process-list <