[Alt-photo] suggestions about cyanotype curve

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Tue May 23 03:00:18 UTC 2017

I agree with Don. You need to dial down the Dmax on your neg a bit. I'm not sure how to do that with the method you are using to make them. If it uses the Epson driver, maybe you can go into Advanced Media Control and change the Color Density setting to -10% and see if that is enough. Of course, you will have to make a new correction curve afterwards since it will decrease density throughout the scale.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com