[Alt-photo] suggestions about cyanotype curve

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 19:13:02 UTC 2017

Bob

Print analog step tablet over pictorico to get a sense of what this particular cyanotype chemistry is capable of. Cyanotype is rather contrasts and imo you can not get beautiful highlights gradation like palladium no matter how you curve.
I am sure somebody will disagree with me on that and I am not an expert cyanotype printer but I have done a lot of gum over cyanotype to have some experience wit it.
So go back to the beginning of the process by printing analog step tablet and maybe adjusting chemistry until you get the look that you want.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone