[Alt-photo] Curves and text files in QTR

Felix Martin martin.felix at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:35:02 UTC 2017

I have been playing a bit with several curves to fine tune my neg printing in pt/pd.
I have the text file and the .acv curve files in the same directory. So when I run the install program they get “seen” easily.

My question is If I decide to make a change in the curve file, is it enough to just replace the curve file in the directory or do I have to run the
Install program to “embed” the curve data into the driver?

-Thanks,
-Felix