[Alt-photo] Curves and text files in QTR

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:47:54 UTC 2017

I agree with Keith regarding the .acv file.

However this does raise the issue of learning and using version control
software.

Now that everyone's eyes are glazing over I'll leave it at that. But RCS is
easy to use and available across most platforms. Also available is VCS and
git.

On May 25, 2017 4:23 PM, "Keith Schreiber via Alt-photo-process-list" <