[Alt-photo] Curves and text files in QTR

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu May 25 21:20:50 UTC 2017

Based on what I remember from when I used to work that way and what happened when I moved those files in the past, I think I can say with a high degree of certainty that only the path and file name are embedded when you install the curve. The contents of the file are not.

Also note that you can change the text files "till the cows come home" but if you don't reinstall them the changes will not take effect when you use QTR.

Hope that makes sense. :)

~ Keith