[Alt-photo] Curves and text files in QTR

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu May 25 21:24:58 UTC 2017

Ha! I think I just said exactly the opposite! It's been a long time, but my recollection is that when I moved the curve things went haywire, which suggests that the .acv is not compiles with the .quad. I could very well be wrong though.

~ Keith

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
~ Samuel Beckett