[Alt-photo] Curves and text files in QTR

Felix Martin martin.felix at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:31:23 UTC 2017

Yes it does make sense.

Thats why I was trying to cheat by just overwriting the .acv with the same name and path :)

I keep my original .acv’s in the path of photoshop/presets/curves

The ones in use for QTR are /applications/QuadToneRip/Profiles/UCP800

My workflow is not of high volume, but I thought that might be incorporated for fine tuning.
My way of thinking was to select a curve in QTR print a test, modify the curve if needed (still in photoshop) and then do a save as to the right  /applications/QuadToneRip/Profiles/UCP800/ folder with the same name. Then print and skip the recompile.

-F