[Alt-photo] humidity

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Fri May 26 16:34:06 UTC 2017

Thanks Ned

I wondered if I had missed an important reference in that 700+ page book!
That's an interesting statement, I have heard from others recently that
their experience is different than this. Doesn't look like this reference
is in regard to his formula, just cyanotype in general.

In any case, my humidity is certainly staying in what he describes as
"normal relative humidity" (50 +- 10).

Bob

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Ned Lewis via Alt-photo-process-list <