[Alt-photo] epson p800 problems

Rafael Rojas info at rafaelrojasphoto.com
Sun Oct 1 15:12:26 UTC 2017

Hi Anne,

I had some problems with a batch of HNM paper, that gave some dark spots on
the paper when the emulsion was laid onto, which then converted into white
spots in the final print. The problem was related to some fibers in the
paper that were darker, and visible when observing the paper against the
light (or on a light table). Could you check the paper you are using
against the light to see whether you identify some darker fibers
criss-crossing the paper in some areas? I hope this helps... I know this
can be frustrating, but you will end up finding the reason, you will see!

Cheers,

rafael

<http://www.rafaelrojasphoto.com/>

     * Rafael Rojas Fine Art Photography*