[Alt-photo] problem installing qtr files

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Wed Oct 4 16:48:01 UTC 2017

Hi all

A long time ago I had a problem getting QTR  curve .txt files installed so
I could select them when printing a neg. I'm now trying to do this on a
friend's machine and running into the same problem. I remember that there
was a simple trick that was causing the curve to not be installed when
running the install command in the folder for the printer, but I can't
remember what it was.

Can anyone advise as to what that might be? Right now I'm just trying to
install a no-curve file so I can print a step wedge without any adjustment
curve. The CURVE_NAME parameter is the same as the name of the file. There
is no GREY_CURVE listed yet.

Thanks!
Bob