[Alt-photo] problem installing qtr files

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Wed Oct 4 18:44:42 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

QTR filenames can’t be longer than 20 characters. If not they won’t install. Also when your .txt files reside in folders, or maye in folders with subfolders that have names that contain spaces or slashes things can go wrong. Just make a temporay folder on your desktop with a simple one word name. Put al the .txt files inside and the most recent installer. This installer you can find in Application/QuadToneRip/yourprintername. Old installers might not work with a newer installed QTR.

Kees