[Alt-photo] Curve questions

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:22:32 UTC 2017

Guys my brain is not working right. I have an adjustment curve and i have too many white squares when i print a 21 chart. the first 3 steps have the same tonality. Shadows and midtones look right or maybe the midtone could be darken a bit. I have a curve for positive process. I am applying it to a positive image. I have attached the curve if the list let me attach it.

What kind of adjustment curve should I create to darken the highlight and a little of the midtone. Or how can i modify the attach curve. ?

Just need to know which points to move and what direction ?

Thanks

Pierre-Olivier