[Alt-photo] need an alternative to Pictorico Ultra Premium

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Sat Oct 7 21:38:02 UTC 2017

Here ya go John: http://shop.inkjetmall.com/Pictorico-Ultra-Premium-OHP-film-8-5x11.html <http://shop.inkjetmall.com/Pictorico-Ultra-Premium-OHP-film-8-5x11.html>

I know there are claims to the contrary, but from my experience none of the alternatives can carry the link load that Pictorico Ultra does, including Fixxons which I have just tested. Fixxons is probably the second best choice though. I've had quality control issues with Arista and InkPress, which negate the lower cost.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com

PS - You wouldn't happen to be almost 7' tall with a really big serve, would ya?