[Alt-photo] need an alternative to Pictorico Ultra Premium

Mary gneissgirl at cableone.net
Sat Oct 7 21:53:26 UTC 2017

John,

Freestyle’s Arista II is my go-to transparency film for inkjet negatives. I haven’t ever used Pictorico Ultra (used the original Pictorico a long time ago) but I print digital negatives  for gum and cyanotype with my Epson R2400 and 2880 and have good results with this product. The quality has been consistently high in my experience. I buy the 11x17 and either cut it before printing or print two negatives and then cut. My prints are usually 7.5 x 10” on 11x15” paper.

I don’t know if my negatives would be considered “high density” but I achieve sufficient density for what I’m doing.

Mary

www.alternative-ego.com <http://www.alternative-ego.com/>