[Alt-photo] need an alternative to Pictorico Ultra Premium

John Isner john.isner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:52:04 UTC 2017

Hi Keith,
Thanks for your reply!  I just ordered two packages of the Ultra from
Inkjet mall.

I had actually seen the Ultra on inkjet mall, but hesitated to buy there
because of their outrageous shipping charges.  But went ahead and paid the
$19.68 for 2-5 day shipping.  I'm up against a deadline in my class.  I'm
90% of the way through profiling a process (creating correction curves for
my digital negatives).  Switching transparency films would mean I'd have to
start over.

I realize I am replying to your personal email address.  How should I reply
in such a way that my reply appears on the listserv?

Thanks,
John

FYI I am not the tennis player!