[Alt-photo] back to black plague...

Anne Chansonette chansonette at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:30:21 UTC 2017

 This past week I was fortunate to be included in the Soho Photo Gallery Alternative Process Competition Exhibition and Living Image: an Exhibition of Traditional and Alternative Process Photography in Philadelphia. As many of you know, I have been struggling to discover the source of sudden black plague in my palladium printing, and I felt compelled to look closely at any platinum and palladium pieces also included in the shows — and guess what? I saw the black plague specks in so many of them, to greater and lesser degrees, but very few prints were completely free of the plague spots. So I agree---I think we need to harness the hive mind of the altpro list and solve this!!

Anyone else game?

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com