[Alt-photo] back to black plague...

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:21:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Denny- that’s exactly what I’ve been doing and I know what to look for, but it’s been hard to pinpoint the problem in my own set up. I’m starting at square one again and beginning the process of systematic elimination once more. I am fairly certain it is metal contamination early in the printing process, just can’t seem to eliminate it no matter what I do. I’m going to try new FO and mix my own this time - that’s about the only thing so haven’t done. After that, I’m wondering how to check for metal particulates in the environment, beyond the obvious rusty pipes/hinges etc.

Thanks for your help - I will be keeping at this until I solve it.

Anne

Sent from my iPhone