[Alt-photo] back to black plague...

Denny dspector at charter.net
Wed Oct 11 16:11:03 UTC 2017

Another possible source might be a hairdryer or whatever you use to dry your prints before exposing.  I run a small HEPA air filter in the darkroom to catch anything in the air. I don't know if it helps but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. Another thing that might help is to put your paper on a lightbox and look for any specks in the paper, sometimes those can turn into black spots on the print.